How do I change the language in Outlook?
How to Change Your Outlook Translation Setting for Incoming Mail
- Open Outlook and head to File > Options.
- In the Outlook Options window, select Language on the left.
- Scroll down on the right to Translation.
- Pick an option at the top. …
- You can confirm the translation language, which should be set to your default already.
Why is my Outlook email in a different language?
Once you are at the Outlook Mail Settings, you have to look for the Language options. The Advanced Mail Settings has plenty of options arranged on the left side under different headings. … Your browser automatically reloads/refreshes the page with English as the user interface language.
How do I change my outlook back to normal?
To change the Inbox view, click the “View” tab in the Ribbon. Then click the “Change View” button in the “Current View” group. Then select the name of any of the views listed in the menu that appears to apply them to your inbox. Choices include the “Compact,” “Single” or “Preview” views.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change Microsoft Office to English?
To configure the display language:
- Within any Office application, select File > Options > Language.
- Under Office display Language, make sure the display language you want Office to use is listed.
- Select the language you want, and then select Set as Preferred.
Why are my emails in a different language?
Email settings misconfiguration could be a reason why you’re receiving emails in a different language. We suggest checking if your timezone and country in the settings is correct.
How do you change your email language?
Change the language you use to see Gmail
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- In the “Language” section, pick a language from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
How can I change my computer language?
Change display language
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click the Clock, Language, and Region option.
- Click the Change the display language link.
- In the Choose a display language drop-down list, select the language you to use as the display language and click OK.
- Restart the computer for the new display language to take effect.
How can I change the language of Windows 10?
Manage display language settings in Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.