With rates starting at $0.01 a minute on some carriers, you can get a great deal when you call Netherlands. To give you an idea on the difference, a one hour call to Netherlands on the cheapest rates will cost $0.01/min or $0.60/hour. On the most expensive rates you can see rates as high as $3.00/min or $180.00/hour!
Is it free to call Netherlands from UK?
If your landline or mobile tariff includes calls 0870 numbers, you can call make FREE calls to Netherlands. Simply dial the access number and at the prompt dial the Netherlands number starting with 0031, followed by the national number.
How much does it cost to call the Netherlands from the US?
For the Netherlands, a call to a landline is $0.01, a mobile phone is $0.04, and a pager is $2.29. Calls to the Netherlands Antilles are $0.14 per minute for both land and mobile lines.
How can I call Netherlands from us for free?
To call the Netherlands from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 31, the country code for the Netherlands.
- Then dial the area code (2 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (6–7 digits).
How do I call the Netherlands from UK mobile?
How to Call Netherlands from the UK
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Netherlands – 31.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How can I call Netherlands for free?
Free Calls to Netherlands
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Netherlands free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0031 + the local number.
How much do international calls cost per minute?
The international calls businesses typically make start at about 1.4 cents per minute.
How can I call Netherlands cheap?
Making cheap calls to Netherlands has never been easier.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Call the relevant Access Number.
- Dial the number, including the int’ dialing code (0031)
- Talk for as long as you want!
Is an 0900 number free?
The 0900 prefix is used for premium rate numbers that charge per minute and the 0901 prefix is used for premium rate numbers that charge by call. For adult content the prefix is 0930 for per minute tariffs and 0931 for event based tariffs.
How much does a 0900 call cost?
|0900 Number Costs|
|Inclusive Calls to UK Landline||Unlimited|
|Inclusive Calls to UK Mobile||Unlimited|
|Rebate received (incoming landline calls)||10p – £1/min|
|Rebate received (incoming mobile calls)||10p – £1/min|
How do I call Amsterdam?
To call Amsterdam from outside the Netherlands:
- Dial the international access code: 011 in the U.S., and 00 in most other countries.
- Dial the country code for the Netherlands: 31.
- Dial the area code 20 and then the number. So the whole number you’d dial would be 011-31-20-000-0000.