How do I call a +31 number?
31 Country Code – Netherlands Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Netherlands – 31.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I call the Netherlands from my cell phone?
To call the Netherlands from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions: First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 31, the country code for the Netherlands. and finally the phone number (6–7 digits).
How do I dial the Netherlands?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I make an international call to the Netherlands?
How to Call Netherlands from the U.S.
- First, exit the U.S. phone system by dialing 011.
- Then dial the Netherlands’ country code, which is 31.
- Now dial the 9-digit phone number.
How do I make an international call from the US to Amsterdam?
Staying Connected in Amsterdam
- Dial the international access code: 011 in the U.S., and 00 in most other countries.
- Dial the country code for the Netherlands: 31.
- Dial the area code 20 and then the number. So the whole number you’d dial would be 011-31-20-000-0000.
How can I call Netherlands for free?
Free Calls to Netherlands
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Netherlands free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0031 + the local number.
What is the area code for Amsterdam?
Geographical telephone numbers
Since the reorganization of the telephone system in 1995, Dutch geographical numbers consist of 9 digits. The numbering plan implements a system of area codes.
How do you dial a European phone number?
It’s going to end up looking a little ridiculous, but a phone call to Europe usually requires more than one prefix:
- Punch in “011”
- Enter the country code.
- If the receiving number has an area or city code, dial “0” after the country code.
- Enter the area or city code (if applicable)
- Enter the phone number.
How are Dutch phone numbers written?
If you are calling from the United States or Canada to a cell phone number in the Netherlands, then the full number would look like this: “011 31 6 1234 5678”. “6” is the first digit for all cell numbers and is followed by 8 more unique digits.
How can I call Europe from USA for free?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
How do I get a US phone number in Europe?
Most international businesses think a Google Voice number will help, but it’s not possible.
How to get a US phone number
- Create an account with OpenPhone.
- During signup, select your city or area code in the US to pick your phone number.
- Once the signup process is complete, you’re done!
- You now have a US phone number.
How can I make free international calls?
To make a free international call, follow 3 easy steps below:
- Open your web browser and go to ievaphone.com.
- Enter the phone number in international format. For India +91, for USA +1 followed by the local phone number.
- Click on call and wait for a couple of minutes while we are checking whether we can connect a free call.