The Company operates approximately 471 shops, out of which, including 264 of shops are franchised and 207 are Company-operated. The Company’s Dutch Bros. … , you can buy Dutch Bros Inc stock in any dollar amount, or any other fund or stock you know on Stash.
Is Dutch Bros a publicly traded company?
Dutch Bros Coffee is now publicly traded.
Is Dutch Bros a good investment?
Investors who can stomach the volatility of a newly public stock should consider Dutch Bros an exciting and potentially rewarding long-term investment.
Dutch Bros Inc. (BROS)
Is Dutch Bros a dividend stock?
Dutch Bros (NYSE: BROS) does not pay a dividend.
What is Dutch Bros IPO price?
Dutch Bros reserved about 1 million shares at the $23 offering price for what it described as “certain employees, business associates and individuals identified by our officers and directors.”
Why is Dutch Bros stock going up?
Dutch Bros Is Piping Hot After Strong Earnings, Guidance In First Post-IPO Report. Dutch Bros beat views and guided up in the drive-thru coffee shop chain’s first report since going public, Dutch Bros stock jumped.
How can I invest in stocks?
How to invest in stocks in six steps
- Decide how you want to invest in the stock market. …
- Choose an investing account. …
- Learn the difference between investing in stocks and funds. …
- Set a budget for your stock market investment. …
- Focus on investing for the long-term. …
- Manage your stock portfolio.
How to Buy IPO Stock
- Work with an Online Brokerage Who Receives Shares. Some online brokerages are allocated shares from an investment bank to sell to its members. …
- Work with an Investment Bank. …
- Find a Mutual Fund with IPO Shares. …
- Wait and Purchase IPO Stocks Like Any Other.
What is Dutch Bros stock projected for?
Average Price Target
Based on 9 Wall Street analysts offering 12 month price targets for Dutch Bros Inc in the last 3 months. The average price target is $65.63 with a high forecast of $85.00 and a low forecast of $40.00. The average price target represents a 24.21% change from the last price of $52.84.
How much debt does Dutch Bros have?
|Cash & Cash Equivalents||25.86M|
|Net Cash Per Share||-$1.72|
Where are all the Dutch Bros located?
Having started from humble beginnings, as a single espresso pushcart in the small town of Grants Pass, Ore., the company now has 400+ locations in Oregon, California, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona.