How do I dial a cell phone number in Belgium?
It’s easy to call Belgium from the United States.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Then dial 32, which is the country code for Belgium.
- Now dial the local number (eight digits for landlines, nine digits for cell phones).
How do I call a cell phone from another country?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I dial a cell phone in Europe?
Dial the international access code.
- 011 if calling from a US or Canadian landline or mobile phone; if dialing from a mobile phone, you can enter a + instead of the 011 (press and hold the 0 key)
- 00 if calling from a number in any European country; if dialing from a mobile phone, you can enter a + instead of the 00.
How do you call Belgium?
To call Belgium from Belgium, dial: 00 – 32 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 32 – 8 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Belgium, and is needed for making any international call from Belgium.
- 32 – ISD Code or Country Code of Belgium.
- Area code – There are 40 area codes in Belgium.
Which country code is 31?
Netherlands Country Code 31 – Worldometer.
Can I dial international on my cell phone?
The easiest way to make an international call is to dial the + (which should be the same key as the 0), followed by the country code, and then the phone number. The + replaces the International Direct Dialing (IDD) code when you use a mobile phone to call to another country.
How do you enter a phone number with a country code?
To summarize, when you want to place an international call:
- Dial the IDD, which for majority of the world is 00 or 011.
- Add the country code from the country code list.
- Then dial the target number, leaving off the first zero if there is one.
How can I make free international calls from my cell phone?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
How do I call Belgium from UK landline?
How to Call Belgium from the UK
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Belgium – 32.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
What is the code for Holland?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
Can I call Germany on my cell phone?
In order to call Germany, dial 011 +49, then the phone number. If you’re dialing a cell phone, remove the 0 from 011 to complete the call – simply add +49 to start of the number.
How do I dial an international number on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Use Plus (+) Dialing to Place Calls While Abroad
- From the Phone app on your Apple ® iPhone ® , touch and hold the number. on the keypad until the plus sign (+) appears.
- Enter the country code and then the phone number.
- Tap. the. Call icon. .
Which country code is 011?
Country Dialing Code List