Autoworld is one of the best collections of cars in the world. It comprises more than 300 cars. This museum invites you to explore the history of the automobile, and it allows you to get to know or remember some four-wheeled relics, from different brands and origins.
By visiting Autoworld you will get to know the origins of cars and their history from the Belle Epoque to the Great War, the "Crazy Years", the 30s, World War II, the 50s and the Golden Years in Europe, an interesting tour to the present day.
Most cars in this museum come from private collections which comprise many of the brands and models from the first moments when the car industry arose. There are some animal-drawn vehicles, electric, gas and steam cars. Some of them worked on pedal power and some others by turning a crank.
An interesting museum
If you like vintage cars or if you want to travel back in time to remember the past, Autoworld is one of the best car collections in the world.
Moreover, this museum is located near the European District, an area that most people want to visit.
Parc du Cinquantenaire 11.
From April 1 to September 30: from 10:00 to 18:00h.
From October 1 to March 31: from 10:00 to 17:00h.
- Adults: 9 €
- Children 6-13 years: 3 €
- Students and seniors: 4,70 €
- Free admission: With Brussels Card.
HOW TO GET TO THE MUSEUM
- Metro: Schuman and Merode, lines 1 and 5.
- Tram: Place Saint Pierre, lines 81 and 83.
- Bus Gaulois, lines 22, 27 and 80; Merode, line 61.
Some nearby places
- Cinquantenaire Palace (93 m)
- Museum of Military History (113 m)
- Cinquantenaire Museum (187 m)
- Brussels European District (732 m)
- Royal Institute of Natural Sciences of Brussels (1.3 km)