Answer : The Belgian leaders adopted a different path. After recognizing the existence of regional differences and cultural diversities, the Constitution amended four times to work out an arrangement for everyone to live together within the same country. This came to be known as the Belgium model.
What do you mean by Belgium model examine the interesting elements of Belgium government?
The elements of belgium model are. 1-constitution prescribes that the number of dutch and french speaking ministers shall be equal in the central government. Thus, no single community can make decisions unilaterally. 2-Many powers of the government have been given to state governments of the two regions of the country.
What do you mean by Belgium model?
Belgium model is the constitution made by the leaders of Belgium after recognizing the regional differences and cultural diversities. There are 3 types of government. The central government, which consists of the equal numbers of French and Dutch ministers.
What is a Belgian model explain its features?
1) In center both communities has equal representation. 2) Central government has its same power to State government State government do not subordinate to central government. 3) In capital city Brussels the both community have equal representation. 4) third community government is formed.
What is the Belgium model class 10?
Belgium was declared as a Federal state, and thus State governments were given important powers. The State governments did not act a subordinate to the Central government. The capital city of Brussels had a separate government.
How the Belgian model of governance is the key?
The way how the Belgian model of governance is the key in taking regional and cultural diversity of country is as follows: Diverse population of Belgium is accommodated by working out an arrangement. The needs of various communities are suited by this arrangement.
What is the Belgium model of democracy?
The politics of Belgium take place in the framework of a federal, representative democratic, constitutional monarchy. The King of the Belgians is the head of state, and the Prime Minister of Belgium is the head of government, in a multi-party system. Executive power is exercised by the government.
What is the Belgian model what are its benefits?
1) The Belgian model suggested that the number of Dutch and French-speaking ministers should be equal in the central government. 2) Many powers of the central government had been given to state governments of the two regions of the country.
How do elements of Belgium model of power sharing make it unique and innovative?
(i) Constitution prescribes that the number of Dutch and French-speaking ministers shall be equal in the Central Government. … The State Governments are not subordinate to the Central Government. (iii) Brussels had a separate government in which both the communities have equal representation.
What were the elements of Belgium model of accommodation?
Answer: 1) The model of accomodation of Belgium is complex but still people are living peacefully. 2) There are equal number of French and Dutch speaking Ministers in the Central Govt. 3) The state and the central govt, both exercise equal powers and the state govt are not subordinate to the central govt.
What are some basic elements of Belgium model of power sharing write any three?
 Constitution prescribed that the number of Dutch and French speaking ministers shall be equal in the central government.  Brussels had a separate government in which both the communities have equal representation.  No single community can make decisions alternately based on linguistic or any other basis.
What are the features of Belgium Constitution?
The three features of Belgian constitution are:
- It describes equal number of Dutch and French speaking minister in the central government.
- The State government Are not subordinate to the central government.
- The community government has the power to take decision on cultural educational and language related issues .
What are the main features of Constitution of Belgium?
- there should be equal minister in central government of both groups.
- there have one another type of government in country it was local self government.
- there should also be equal minister in capital state.
Why do we find the Belgian model very complicated?
Belgiums model of democracy is very complicated in order to solve its ethnic groups problem. … The Belgium model of sharing power is democratic setup in very complicated. It is so because many provisions has been made by their constituition. These provisions are not easy even for the people in Belgium to understand.