How do I call Holland from USA?
Follow the dialing format shown above while calling Netherlands From United States.
- 011 – Exit code for United States, and is needed for making any international call from United States.
- 31 – ISD Code or Country Code of Netherlands.
- Area code – There are 141 area codes in Netherlands.
How do I make a phone call to the Netherlands?
To call the Netherlands from the U.S., just follow these dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 31, the country code for the Netherlands.
- Then dial the area code (2 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (6–7 digits).
How do I call a +31 number?
31 Country Code – Netherlands Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Netherlands – 31.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
Is an 0900 number free?
The 0900 prefix is used for premium rate numbers that charge per minute and the 0901 prefix is used for premium rate numbers that charge by call. For adult content the prefix is 0930 for per minute tariffs and 0931 for event based tariffs.
How do I dial international?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How many digits are in a Netherlands phone number?
Geographical telephone numbers are sequences of 9 digits (0-9) and consist of an area code of two or three digits and a subscriber number of seven or six digits, respectively.
Telephone numbers in the Netherlands.
|Country calling code||+31|
|International call prefix||00|